Sunday 11 March 2018

Here is to New Beginnings...

Well, it has been a long time since I posted on this blog. The last 2 years have been very different and have been amazing and horrible all at the same time.

The ups included passing my driving test and buying and owning my dream car (I now have a new dream car - keep setting goals to achieve!) - for those wondering about the car I will do a whole separate post about her soon, sneak peek over on my Instagram though!

The downs involved the miscarriage of my son, Alfie being the biggest of them all. Even now I'm not quite over this and in brutal honesty I don't think I ever will be. Being diagnosed with Clinical Depression was also a very hard thing to have to come to terms with. Again, I will be doing more in depth posts regarding the above as this is something I want to discuss in further detail. The breakdown of my relationship which I believed was 'my true love' also contributed to all the rubbish that has happened.

Despite the above, I'm still here and I'm still breathing each day and making it through each day.

I will aim to post once a week, I haven't decided what day yet as I need to try and work it round my work schedule but a pattern will soon form.

I hope you enjoy the new name and layout of the blog and I hope all those who followed my journey previously will continue on the ride.. and welcome to any new passengers!

The last thing I want to say is... this blog is a safe place for everyone. If you don't want to comment publicly then you can contact me directly to chat or via my Twitter or Instagram pages. But I want people to be able to confide in me and me to be there for them - because that is what has got me through the tough times is people being there and even just being an ear to listen.

Well over and out until my next post which will be within the next week.

I love you all and here is to the new start

*champagne flutes chink*

No comments:

Post a Comment