Saturday 21 November 2015

UKPSFW - September 2015

I know I know... It's been forever since I've been meaning to post this!! But in my previous 2 posts where I explained everything that's been going on - its not that interesting but there is some news I suppose!!

Back in August I received an email to see if I would be available to attend UK Plus Size Fashion Week... In no way humanly possible would I turn this opportunity down! (I would just love to say a huge thank you for the opportunity!)

So below are some of the images from UKPSFW and some of my favourite pieces... I think my absolute favourite Catwalk had to be the Nine X Lingerie; they are a fantastic lingerie company, but everything on their catwalk show just made me go 'WOW'!

Below are some of my favourite pieces from all the Catwalks... I did also love this light blue sparkly dress by BooHoo.. But I can't find a picture! It was also worn by Hayley Hasslehoff who looked incredible!!








No comments:

Post a Comment