Monday 20 June 2016

OOTW; Summer Lovin'

Sunday 30th May
Out in London on a Summery Warm Evening
What better way to bring myself back into outfit of the weeks posts then to do this simple smart but summery outfit!
So the last Bank Holiday in the UK until August was a couple of weeks ago and I was invited to go to a friends birthday do up in London, as we all know I can't say no to a glass of wine so me and my other friend went along! We had an awesome time.
My outfit was just a simple colour palette of black and white, nothing over the top but sophisticated.

Outfit Details
Black Midi Dress, New Look - £12.99
Size 18
White Jacket with Gold Zips, Peacocks - £25
Size 18
White T-Bar Sandals, Boohoo - £14
Silver Hoops, New Look - £5
Leopard Print Frame Sunglasses, Peacocks - £5


I can never say no to a matching manicure and pedicure - I opted for the No.7 nail polish topcoat of Disco Ball. I love how much glitter you get after two coatings. One of my absolute favourite glitter nail polishes I have ever owned!! (Also please excused my bruised foot - I had an extremely heavy power chair roll over and crush my foot - its still very tender and painful!)

I went with a simple make-up look, of just a tinted moisturiser, a white eyeshadow over my eye lids with a champagne eyeshadow in the crease and blended out. I used my Barry M Mascara and doubled up with my No.7 Mascara for extra volume and length. 

I threw my hair up into a ponytail and quiffed what used to be my fringe (which can't be a fringe anymore as my hair is down past my nose).

For my handbag I went with my current small little clutch bag from Peacocks. This is what I like to call my little Mary Poppins bag - I'm amazed at how much stuff I can get in this!!

And have a couple of images of my friends and me from that day/night!

Lots of Love

Emma V

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment