Wednesday 26 November 2014

OOTW; From Smart to Casual

So a couple of weeks ago, I was working flat out and had to go from office wear to casual going out to dinner wear. So I decided to wear a multi-change outfit, one suitable for 2 different situations.

So for me I made a base outfit and by adding either a jacket, or cardigan made it either smart of casual!


Underwear
Floral Set, Bra and High Waisted Knickers; Simple Be - Bra £30 Knickers £15

Black Pencil Skirt, Chairty - £5
Black Patent Clover Heels, Clarks - £50 (discontinued)

Pink Patent Handbag, Next - £30

It was super easy for me to shrug off my jacket from work and pop on this super cosy and cute cardigan, perfect for the cooler evenings now, and go out to dinner! Literally took me just 5 minutes
to change over and do my eye make-up! Super cute and super quick. The base outfit is simple, and can be worn for various occasions, either dressed up or down! 
For my eye make-up, I used a candy pink on the inside of my eye, and on the outer lid I used a bold shimmery blue. I then blended the two and got a beautiful purple hue in the middle! Totally cute and super simple to achieve, by using an angled brush and blending brush! 

I just used my scandal eyes mascara and used the Mary Kay lip gloss in 'gold rush' for a slight shimmer. On my cheeks is the Bourjois blush in Rose D'Or; and foundation and concealer are Collection 2000, both in shade ivory.


Not long until its December and we can officially go Christmas Crazy!!

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment