Saturday 22 November 2014

Simply Be SS15 Preview Event!


So on Wednesday I went to my first ever bloggers event, all thanks to Simply Be! I also did a mini vlog of my night too (check it out here)

I had such a fantastic night with some lovely ladies, meeting lots of lovely new ladies and bloggers and meeting bloggers who inspired me to start blogging! (I did fan girl a little inside if I'm going to be honest) I had such a lovely night and spent it with the lovely Hayley too from Lady Haze of Vintage! I also met the lovely Mookie from Mookie's Life and she's also so super lovely (we even bagged a cute selfie!!)

So here comes all the pictures....!

My fellow Vintage lover Hayley from the Lady Haze of Vintage and moi!

Bright Pink Pleated Midi Skirt - a must have!!




My absolute favourite Bikini!


Beautiful Wrap Dress
The gorgeous Mookie & Moi!


Hayley & Myself having some lovely wine!

Hayley, Mookie and I - Selfie Time!

I got to London about half an hour earlier then what I expected, due to my later train being cancelled (it does pay to be early sometimes!) and I got to Oxford Circus about 4ish where I met the lovely Becky from doesmyblogmakemelookfat and a few other lovely ladies too! We went to the Simply Be shop on Oxford Street and had a look round (found a few pieces I wouldn't mind getting once I get my first pay from my new job!) and then I went to pick the lovely Hayley from the tube station before we all headed up and over to the Sanderson Hotel where the event was being held!

There were so many beautiful ladies as well as lots of beautiful pieces for the next collection - I'm even very tempted to get a bikini for the first time in ever as I completely fell in love with the pink bikini on show and the black and white polka dot bikini!!

I also saw this gorgeous jersey wrap dress, that will be warm if a little chilly but also cool enough to wear on a really hot day!



I overall cannot wait for next year for Summer and Spring, but I also want to say a huge thank you to Simply Be for this amazing opportunity!!

Love 


Emma Victoria

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment