Wednesday 12 November 2014

OOTW; Winter Polka Dotty

Seeing as we are approaching cooler climates now its starting to get near Christmas - which always means I get super excited. However, I still have a lot of meetings to go to for various things I do, so I need to look smart yet stylish. Way back in July I think it was, Collectif had a huge sale and I bought this lovely dress, and its absolutely perfect!
Blue Crochet Multiway Bra, Simply Be - £32 (No Longer Available)
Blue Crochet High Waisted Briefs, Simple Be - £18 (No Longer Available)
Red Polka Dot Dolores Wiggle Dress, Collectif - £50
Black pearls, Charity Shop - £1
Cream Fur Coat, Primark - £35
Patent Becca Bag, Collectif - £35
T-Bar Heels, eBay - £20

This outfit is really lovely and comfortable, I got my dress in a size 22, but kind of wish I went for a 20 or even an 18. Its actually quite big on me, but I've yet to get round to tailoring it properly to my figure. However, its a super classy, bright number which can brighten anyone's day - as my boss told me so!

I've also been really enjoying wearing hold-ups more so far this autumn/winter, I normally just wore plain tights or leggings if wearing boots. And these Amazon ones are amazing and don't fall down! I have a review for them coming up soon!

I kept my make-up particularly simple, seeing as this is a more 'office' do, and the smoky grey eyes are just absolutely lovely anyway! You can add eyeliner if you wish, however I chose not to.
Make-up
Vie Tinted Moisturiser in Very Light
Collection 2000 Concealer in Shade 02
Collection 2000 Foundation in Light
Natural Collection Face Powder shade Neutral
Light Shimmer Grey over whole lid
Dark Shimmer Grey in crease, blended out
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Mary Kay Lip Gloss in shade Goldrush

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment