Wednesday 24 December 2014

OOTW; The Christmas Edition '14

Well, its Christmas Eve! Which means today's OOTW is going to be what I'm wearing over the next 24 hours... and the last OOTW of 2014! I normally go super super elaborate at Christmas, with a gorgeous dress; which I did actually purchase. But sadly after feeling a little bit low emotionally the past few days I went and bought a more casual comforting outfit to try and make me feel a little more 'cuddled'. (Silly I know, but its the little things).

I do feel a little upset and let down that I feel so low at this time of year, seeing as I've been so excited for Christmas since November but alas that is life sadly!

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Tonight I'm going to be wearing my new pyjama set from New Look's plus size range 'Inspire' ...
As you can see I opted for the 'I'm a train-wreck' look with unbrushed hair and no make-up and also posing next to my natural habitat...



Oh I Wish It Could Be Christmas... Everyday!

So as I said, its very casual this year, unusual for me, but I just honestly don't feel in the mood. People should be glad I'm even making an effort to put make-up on if I'm honest!
Black, White & Grey Long Line Jumper Dress, Peacocks - £18
Slub Cable Knit Cardigan, Peacocks - £25
Large Bun Hair Donut, Peacocks - £3
Baby Pink Glitter Bow, Beauxoxo - £5

My face is also very very plain, I'll probably rub some glitter rub on me on the day if I can find it and pop on some perfume - but otherwise I'm sticking with foundation and mascara.
Base is;
Collection 2000 Concealer in 01 Fair
2True Concealer in 01 (Under Eyes Only)
Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory
Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

My hair is very simple, just up in a bun using a large hair donut and added a cute bow for some cuteness.

I also painted my nails (sorry for the messy edges I literally just painted them and hadn't cleaned them up yet!). I used a matte varnish for the first time ever. I used the Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Shade ' Crush' number 441 - its mix between a deep purple/plum and a rich burgundy, I can't really decide. But I'm very impressed and this is my absolute favourite shade right now!

Well I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, not sure if I will be posting up a Saturday post this week as I'm going to the rugby in Twickenham on Saturday but we'll see... If not I hope you have a Happy New Year too!

See you guys soon!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment