Thursday 25 June 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT & YouTube Video!

A quick announcement from me to go up before this Saturday!

I'm going to be attending the Pin-up Picnic in the Park THIS SATURDAY (27th June) - I'll be wearing my Collectif Pink Hibiscus dress, Blue Sparkly Shoes (they are so cute!)!

If you want to come and meet me, you absolutely can! Come & have a chat, grab a selfie and come meet me - I'd love to meet some of you lovely bunch!
I'm going to be with fellow Pin-up model, Vintage Doll Laura - so come and say hi to us!

All details are below of the Pinup Picnic if you are thinking of going! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I did a little catch up video over on my YouTube explaining what's been happening the past few months! Just a quick video - but its just to let you guys know what's been happening! 




Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment