Saturday 13 June 2015

Atomic Festival 2015 Pictures with Vintage Kisses!

Warning! Picture heavy post! I've been waiting to get the chance to upload all the images from my phone from Atomic Vintage Festival back at the beginning of May.. and here they finally are!

Also my outfit components are...

Hell Bunny August Dress in Size 18 - £39.50 (Available Here

Fur Coat is a few years old from Primark £30
Bait Footwear, Robbie in Sparkly Blue - £50 (Available from Campbell Crafts
Hair Bow and Chiffon Ribbon - Dolly Cool Jewels (Etsy Store Here)
Hair Orchid Flower - Bow & Crossbones 


Also if you can pretty please go and like Vikki's Page that would be amazing! She's an aspiring plus size model and she's bloody gorgeous!!

Vikki's Page - Vintage Kisses 
























I hope to be doing more events this year and I will be attending the Pinup Picnic in the Park! Find me on Facebook if you want to meet up at the picnic!

Emma Victoria


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment