Tuesday 6 August 2013

OOTW; Summertime Swing!

On Sunday I went to Summertime Swing with my best friend Charlie! And this is the outfit I wore...



Bandanna, Wear It Again Sam - £7.50 (10% off on the day so I got it for £6!)

Black Marilyn Sunglasses, Wear It Again Sam - £9.99 (same here)

Black Bolero, Peacocks - £5.99

Hell Bunny May Day Dress, Shop in Brighton - £42 (also here)

Hell Bunny 25" Petticoat, Amazon - £29.95 

Black Studded Creepers, New Look - £12 (on sale) - (same here)








I did my make-up in my usual way, winged eyeliner, but I also put on white eye shadow beneath to make my eyes pop a little more. The white eye shadow makes my blue eyes stand out a little more! I used the Barry M red lip stick in shade '121', this has a blue undertone and has fantastic coverage and stay. As said above, I actually bought the bandanna on the day, because of the wind my hair was going all titanic on me, and flying in the wind, so to control it a little more I bought this lovely bandanna  as the pink compliments the colours on my Mayday dress! I painted my nails on Saturday night, buffing them, and finally sorting out my cuticles... I painted them in the shade 'Strawberry Ice Cream', which is a pale pink, and does generally remind me of strawberry ice cream! You can see my little picture collage I posted yesterday of all the lovely photos I took at Summertime Swing! I also posted a Youtube video... FINALLY! You can view it here, I finally did my birthday haul video, I couldn't include all my stuff I got, but I showed all the little bits I had in my box! 


Billions of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment