Tuesday 27 August 2013

OOTW; Pretty Polka-Dots!

I know this is slightly cheeky but I'm using one of the pictures from my photo shoot yesterday as I really love this new outfit! I also wore this dress on my outing to Hastings today and got tonnes of compliments saying its an elegant and lovely dress!



White Dolores Doll Dress Polka, Collectif - £50.00

Waist Belt, New Look - £10

Pink Oil Cloth Messenger Bag, Anladia - £18.37 (18.99€)

Marilyn Cat Eye Sunglasses, Wear It Again Sam - £10 (same here)

Cherry Enamel Necklace, Bow and Crossbones - £4.99

Bow Headband, New Look - £5

Butterfly Clip, Beauxoxo - (Free with Order)

Patent Alpine Clover Heels, Clarks - £39.99





Instead of doing my normal thin winged eyeliner, I had my eye-liner done in thick wings, and I actually super liked this look! It was also much easier to achieve then doing thin winged eye-liner generally because the amount you apply on is on a much bigger surface! I'm also wearing my Barry M red lipstick which I got for my birthday (this also has amazing coverage as its cover up the cold-saw on my cupids bow on my lips... Ouch!) 

I hope you liked this look! I will also be featuring my other new dress next week which is a the Classy Bella Lindy Bop Dress in Turquoise, which I will also be purchasing in Raspberry!

Much love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment