Friday 2 August 2013

Guest Post - Anja from The Ramblings of an Honorary Rascal

Good day my lovelies! Today I have my lovely friend Anja doing a guest post for me! If you are interested in doing a guest post then drop me an email on anchorsawaybeauty@hotmail.com (P.S I have also updated my Summer To-Do List - I will be doing a post on some of the things I have done soon as well!)

xoxo

---------------------------------------

Hello lovely people! So I am Anja from 'The Ramblings of an Honorary Rascal', a blog based on my love for all things historical and literary. But seeing as this is Emma's blog and it is a beauty blog, I thought I should try my hand at something 'beauty' for this guest post!
Now I know that a lot of girls want to wear a bit of make-up  as I do, to have a variety of effects, such as evening out your skin tone. But if you're also like me and on a beauty budget, it's hard to find products that give the same effects as 'professional' make-up brands that your favourite beauty gurus may use, without them costing you the earth. So, I thought I would share with you the products that I have found work the best, but on a budget. Each item costs less than £10 each, with the total products adding up to just under £30.

1. Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel - £2.99 and Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser - £3.89
2. MUA Eyeshadow (Shade 19 Matte)- £1.00, Collection No Clumps Mascara (Black) - £2.99, Essence Eyeliner Pen (available online), and  MUA Eyeliner (Rich Brown) - £1.00
3. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (Shade 100 Ivory) - £6.99
4. MUA Lipstick (Shade 11)- £1.00

And these are just some photos to show you how versatile they are!

By far my favourite thing about me is my hair. I usually tend to wear it the way it naturally falls, like in the picture, but sometimes I like to make myself feel a bit more groomed and actually do something with my hair. But as I am the kind of person who takes forever to get out of bed, leaving no time for hair and makeup, I've found these kinds of hairstyles are super easy to do, and each of them take less than 20 minutes to perfect.

So, thank you for bearing with me and reading to the end of this post, if you have, and if you have, well done! If you think you'd like to hear more from me then feel free to check out my blog, or if you have any post requests or just want to say hello then drop me a comment or tweet me at @thenewestenemy. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment