Tuesday 13 August 2013

OOTW; Curvy Collectif!

As I mentioned in my weekly overview on Sunday that today I would be meeting some of the lovely people who follow and support my band, we sat in Costa for around 2 hours with lots of coffee's and coolers, and had a lovely chat! We then went for lunch and after lunch we went to the park and did a little sing song and people passing also stopped to have a listen! My outfit today is a cute 'Collectif' look, and I bought both these items in their Hot 50 Sale at the end of July!




Black Liesel Skirt, Collectif - £46.50
White Trixie Cat Eye Sunglasses, Bow and Crossbones - £8
'Love' Quote & Swallow Necklace, Gift - £Free 
Gold Buckle Waist Belt, New Look - £5.99

For my make-up, instead of doing my normal black winged eye liner, I used a glitter liquid liner and just did exactly the same style as normal and touching up my eyes with mascara, on my lips I have used the Seventeen lipstick in shade 'Hollywood', I'm really sad as this lipstick just broke on me one day, but the colour of this is really beautiful! For my hair, I did a loose low pony tail at the back of my neck, and then folded this in on its self, to create this simple look; its good because its not meant to look perfect or tidy! You can finish off your hair with a hair flower!

For my nails, I have painted them in the Barry M nail polish in shade 'Peach Melba' which is absolutely cute! For my shoes I am also wearing my new flat shoes I bought from Clarks! After breaking my 2 toes I realised I should buy some proper shoes instead of cheap £10 ones all the time which gives my foot no support what so ever! I chose to get this in patent instead of the matte shoes generally because patent looks a little more finished and prettier then the boring matte ones (plus they are easier to clean!).

Much love my lovelies!!

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment