Tuesday 3 September 2013

OOTW; Crazy Busy!

Hello! Sorry my post is so late, I had to come up with something quick so I decided to just feature the outfit I'm wearing today - I've been super busy! This outfit I chose at 5am this morning, half asleep. I've literally been in the studio today and didn't have time to photograph my outfit for my acoustic gig tonight! Thankfully my time slot has been put back as the main band still aren't here yet! (Thank god!) I don't go on till 8.45pm now, so its given me just enough time to post this up!






Black Leggings, Next - £9 - £10

Black Belt, New Look - £5

Black Ballerina Shoes, Next - £26

Nails - Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream
Barry M White Nail Polish
Barry M Glitter Polish Silver



I'm also not wearing any make-up today and I've pinned all my hair back! My outfit for my gig is very different, my hair will just be naturally wavy and I'm wearing a plain white dress to convey sincerity in the songs I'm singing!

Sorry this post is super rushed! I promise next weeks will be much much better!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment