Wednesday 11 September 2013

OOTW; Angelic Autumn!

Its getting near my absolute favourite and beautiful time of the year! I absolutely adore autumn! I love when the leaves turn to beautiful shades of orange, yellow, red, auburn... When I'm older I'd love to have a wedding in the Autumn - it'd be oh so perfect! I absolutely adore this outfit, generally because its still summery but still warm enough as the days are starting to get a bit more chilly now the Summer is behind us...







Black Waist Belt, New Look - £4.99

Cannes 50's Circle Skirt, Hell Bunny - £29.99 (same here)

Babycham Flash Flat White Rockabilly pumps, Amazon - £16.37 (I can't find these anywhere online, I bought them in 2010!)

Pack of 10 Hair Flowers, Amazon - £4.99







I decided to just go with a simple sort of cute look for this outfit. Nothing to complex, just 2 little plaits at the front of my hair clipped at the back with a hair daisy to just polish it off. My make-up is also super simple - Foundation and face powder for coverage, and I just used my Natural Collection Eyeshadow in 'Candyfloss' which is a baby pink and just blended it in and added mascara to my eyelashes. My nails are painted in the Barry M shade 'Prickly Pear' and Silver Glitter Polish - I just wanted to add a simple little statement with the lilac to compliment the red on the skirt!


Well I hope you enjoyed this weeks OOTW! Just a reminder that all OOTW's will be posted on Wednesday's now, unless I state otherwise! I also have one dress left for sale on my Ebay (emmavictoriaaa2011).


Lots of Love


Emma Victoria


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment