Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mini Winter Haul!

So, on the 28th October I went to my local town to run some errands and get some essentials for winter! 

Lets start with the make-up... I popped into boots to get some Christmas Pressies and I saw this most amazing deal for a product I really needed! The offer was "Spend £10 on any Rimmel Products and get a mascara for free" - AND I NEEDED A NEW MASCARA! So to qualify for the fantastic deal I bought a nail varnish in the colour 'Black Cherries', Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in shade 107 and 2 red lip liners in 'Red Dynaminte' and 'Black Tulip'. I really needed a lipstick for winter and thought that this
plum/berry coloured lipstick would be absolutely perfect! I've seen a few other people pick this lipstick up too, and I must admit, it is a super gorgeous colour and has amazing stay on your lips!

Moving onto the nail varnishes, after going to Boots I also popped to Lloyds to pick up my prescription and I saw they had a sale on winter nail polishes from Mavala (I SUPER LOVE Mavala nail polishes!) and I fell in love with the 'Warm Grey' colour, its a mix of grey and beige together! I don't normally pick these colours but I just had to! (I'm gonna do a little nail tutorial with the Warm Grey too when I've bought a new white nail pen!). I then qualified for my new mascara, its super good and it does make my lashes look really full too (yay to no more small eyes!).

Another winter essential that I haven't had for nearly 3 years is a pair of decent working gloves! I used to have fingerless gloves and mittens all in one, but the wool started to come apart so they turned into fingerless gloves, then the wool came away again and I had no gloves. Last year I just kept my hands in my pockets HOWEVER I finally decided I'd invest in some cute, cosy and decent gloves... AND ALONG CAME THESE!!!! 

I popped into Peacocks in my local town just browsing, no intention to actually buy any gloves from there and on the end of the rack with some very beautiful snood's may I add, and I saw these adorable Fairisle cream gloves WHICH WORK WITH TOUCH PAD PHONES. These were only £3.50 - bargain! They are comfy, not itchy like some gloves with wool and they are stretchy to fit your hand too!

Well that's all from me! I know posts are a little out of schedule at the moment, but I have to do everything on a day by day basis due to my back pain and the tolerance of it. I also have some camera update news - I finally got a quote about fixing my lens and they said it will cost £45 and maybe additional parts on top, and I looked up the price for a new one and I found someone who will sell one to me for £42.99. So in around 3 weeks I will hopefully be back on track with my camera quality and off the dodgy iPhone camera pictures!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment