Wednesday 20 November 2013

OOTW: Fairly Fairisle

Last week Wednesday I had my first physio session (which I absolutely hated) and after I decided to just do a little bit of shopping and I just saw this super cute outfit with my mum and I just had to have it! (Cheeky little Christmas tree in the back as well!!)



Reindeer Fairisle Jumper dress, Peacocks - £16


Earmuffs, New Look - £4.99


Black Leggings, Peacocks - £7


Victorian Fur cuffed boots, Clarks - £54.99









For my make-up I just did a simple neutral eye shadow effect with a light brown going in the crease if my eye for effect. I kept it simple with just adding mascara using my new Scandaleyes mascara by Rimmel. I used the lipgloss from my Victoria Jackson 24/7 portfolio palette just for an extra shimmer. 

I am finally getting my hair chopped again so I can get my fringe sorted out! Another haul will be coming up soon, which I may put on YouTube so watch out for that too!

Make sure you check out my Christmas Giveaway!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment