Friday 29 November 2013

PediSpin Review!

Today I thought I would do a quick review of a product I bought recently! I've seen so many negative reviews on this product and thought I'd try it out for myself!


I bought the PediSpin from my local Robert Dyas for £14.99, a product that is not too inexpensive and doesn't break the bank. I've been looking at this product for a while now since seeing it in a TV advert - I had looked online at reviews and the majority where negative but I still decided to buy the product... AND I'm so glad I did!

First of all, my feet are probably the definition of atrocious - and when you are taking your heels off mid-gig and on the stage and people see your feet, you really don't want them to see how awful your feet are with dead skin and all that! This product seemed like the kind of product for me. 

One negative downfall I did find was that you know one the advert (you can watch it here to see what I mean!!) it shows that it takes dry skin off without soaking - however, I tried it before and it did work, but it didn't really make its full effect with the buffing pad (the grey one with holes!) I had a shower, dried my feet and then used it and it worked amazingly! You can see on the right, that there are 2 speed settings, low is for rough dry skin and high is for rough dry calluses - personally I chose to use the High speed for the my dry skin and calluses and it works perfectly! 

I'd say this product is probably very hit and miss - for me it works perfectly alongside my normal footcare routine, however if you have really bad feet then maybe not so much. But for an inexpensive product I'd say its pretty darn good!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment