Wednesday 5 February 2014

OOTW: Darling Dots!

It might be quite obvious but I love polka dot's! Back in December, Collectif had a 50% boxing day sale and I got 3 new items (the other 2 previously shown in my OOTW back on the 8th January!) and the other skirt I got was the navy blue polka dot liesel skirt! This is a simple little look and super cutesy - I've been so busy this week that my effort in my fashion has slightly slipped, so this was an easy outfit to just throw together quickly early in the morning! 



White Long Sleeved Top, Nouvelle - £12
T-Bar Heels, eBay - £15


I just love the simplicity of this look! Its adorable and preppy! I think the little bandana makes it that little bit extra cute! My make-up is just my normal winged eyeliner and I'm just wearing a plain lip gloss for a little shine! I do have a lot of comments about the expense of Collectif clothes - however I am paying for the quality of the product! (P.S Sorry my hair is a little greasy, I was just about to wash it and curl it!)

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment