Saturday 26 January 2013

Anyone Can Model.

Now, those of you who know me personally know I am a trainee photographer and also studying English Language. I take great pride in my photography and everything to do with it. I have a few friends who are also photographers and occasionally need model's for a project. Now, my friend needed me as a model for her latest project 'The Modern Elegance' which will be showcased later this year. She asked me if I was able to portray the ideas of Audrey Hepburn and the iconic Marilyn Monroe; the elegance and body composition in a photo. I am only aloud to reveal one image to you all, (the image on the right) which is currently my profile picture on Facebook! In the image I had to portray elegance, and what a lady should reveal. The name of the image (which was chosen by myself and my friend) is "A girl has beauty, a woman has elegance". I am not meant to say what the picture depicts or says or the particular message to you... so here we ask you (Josie and myself) want to know what you think from this image; what is says to you as a viewer and recipient of the image! 

Much Love


Emma

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment