Monday 21 January 2013

Liebster Award!

Hello my beauties! So as usual, I came onto my laptop this morning after finding out my work was closed due to the snow! So, I came onto my blog to come and write to you guys and I saw Ellie (please go and check out her blog!) had nominated little old me for the Liebster Award! How cute!  

Let me tell you what this little award is all about... The Liebster Blog Award is an award for upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers! Literally translated (because I used to learn German) Liebster means dearest or favourite! Now for me this is actually so sweet, I never had even heard of this before, and it has actually made my day! (Simple things please simple minds, which I am not afraid to say!).


Update! I have now also been Nominated by my friend Steph over at Ch3rrybomb, and I will answer her questions below too!


What do you have to do?

That's probably what you are wondering, well... The rules are; List 11 Facts about yourself, Answer 11 questions which are given to you by you Nominator, Ask 11 Questions for all the bloggers you nominate for the award, Nominate 9 Bloggers pages which have less than 200 followers, go to their blog and tell them about their Nomination, and thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and link it back to their blog on your post!

11 Facts About Me!

1. I live in the South-East of England, I am half Northern and half Southern, and a tiny bit Swiss! My      dad is from Blackpool and my mum and me are both from Wimbledon! 
2. I have natural bright blonde hair but I have experimented with my hair dying it wacky colours!
3. I have an obsession for candles and all things that smell yummy!
4. I love the 1950's era, and my idol's are Marilyn Monroe and Imelda May.
5. I am going back to college in September to finish my A2's in English, Media and Photography after I had to leave in October 2012 when I feel ill with pneumonia :(
6. I am a part-time Photographer with my own studio and also work as a Wheelchair Football coach and assistant. 
7. I love dogs, I currently have a yellow lab named Freddie, he is special as he doesn't a black nose but a pink nose! When I'm older I plan to get a Finnish Spitz and Swedish Lapphund dogs.
8. I also love the Scandinavian countries i.e Sweden, Norway and Finland. 
9. I listen to all types of music, including Rockabilly, Rock'n'Roll, Rock, Pop, Scandipop, Eurovision etc.
10. I also bake, hence by the name, I bake Cupcakes, Muffins, Cakes and all sorts!
11. I love vintage, shabby chic, and elegant furniture!

My Questions from Ellie!

  1. Mascara or lipstick?
  2. Favourite all time beauty product?
  3. Which beauty brand do you swear by?
  4. How long have you been blogging for?
  5. What inspired you to write a blog?
  6. Mexican or Italian food?
  7. Dream occupation?
  8. Do you just blog or do you also vlog?
  9. What is your favourite clothes brand?
  10. What is your favourite season?
  11. Hot chocolate or Tea?
1. I would probably pick Mascara because otherwise my eyes would look so small!
2. My favourite all time beauty product aside from my Carmex would have to be my Estée Lauder lipstick in Aegean Coral!
3. I swear by Natural Collection from Boots. Its cheap and affordable and brilliant quality!
4. I have been blogging since December when I finally gave into my friends!
5. My friends kept nagging at me to start one as I am very good with different make-up styles and hair styles and they thought I should share my tips and tricks!
6. Definitely Italiano! 
7. Probably to get a Master's or PhD in English Language and study English or possibly to work with people in a Rockabilly beauty salon!
8. I used to Vlog a bit on my Youtube Channel and I am thinking of doing it more but I have no inspiration!
9. My favourite would have to be Next. Brilliant Quality as well! They are a tad more expensive then high street retailers but I find their clothing lasts ages and rarely am I ever disappointed!
10. My favourite season would have to be Winter, I like to snuggle in bed to get warm and make my luxury hot chocolate!
11. I love Tea and Hot Chocolate but if I had to choose one I'd have to pick Hot Chocolate!

My Questions from Steph:

  1. Favourite musical or West End/Broadway play? 
  2. Top 2 films? 
  3. Fish or Amphibians? 
  4. If you could only taste one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
  5. Ideal amount of hands (how many do you wish you had?). 
  6. Favourite flower? 
  7. Favourite pair of shoes that you own/want to own in the future? 
  8. Favourite Disney cartoon character?
  9. Milk and Cookies or Tea and Biscuits? 
  10. Pyjamas or normal clothes? 
  11. Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, Thanksgiving or Valentine's Day? 
1. My favourite musical has to be Mamma Mia! I absolutely adore it!
2. One film would have to be Kung Fu Panda (Films 1 & 2 and the Christmas Special) and the other would be Robbie the Reindeer!
3. I would pick Fish, cause Fish are cute!
4. Oh now that is tough! It would have to be the taste of Raspberry Bon Bon Cupcakes!
5. I wish I had 4 hands, cause then I could do my hair and make-up at the same time!
6. Most would say Rose but mine are Carnations and Tulips!
7. My favourite shoe's I own would have to be my sparkle gold jewelled kitten heels, and a pair I'd die to own would either be a pair of Jeffery Campbell Lita's or some Candy Spiked Flatforms!
8. My favourite Disney cartoon character would probably be Lady from Lady and The Tramp!
9. Mine would be Milk and Cookies, its so much more chilled however I would also chose Tea and Biscuits when I am at work! 
10. Definitely Pyjamas! Does a Reindeer onesie count too?!
11. Christmas for definite! I am always single on Valentine's Day, so it doesnt mean much to me (currently!) But a close second would be Halloween! 

My Questions are;
1. Dog or Cat?
2. Why did you start to blog?
3. Snow or Sunshine?
4. Go out with friends or stay in and watch a good film?
5. Favourite Colour?
6. Favourite pair of shoes?
7. Big Make-Up Brand or Cheap and Reliable Brand?
8. Heels or Flats?
9. If you could look or be anyone in the world, who would you be?
10. Shabby Chic Furniture or Ultra Modern Furniture?
11. Short Hair or Long Hair?

I Nominate! 

3 comments:

  1. DUDE I've nominated you too! http://ch3rrybomb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! Will defiantly do it now c: xxxx

    bootsofstyle.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! I did it here :)
    http://gracefulandtasteful.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/i-won-award.html x

    ReplyDelete