Friday 22 February 2013

Bow and Crossbones Jewellery!

Yesterday Morning, I did some online shopping (which I will show you all my lovely things in another blog post!). I went on Secret Carousel and searched for some Rockabilly jewellery as I am seriously lacking! And on there I found a website called 'Bow and Crossbones' I bought 2 necklaces from here and I will definitely be purchasing some more in the near future! I only put in my order at around midday and I received my order this morning through the post! To say they ship and dispatch the order's fast would be an understatement! This made me super happy as I have a lot planned this week and the necklaces will now be included in my outfit's! 


The first necklace I bought was a Gold Tone Medium Anchor Necklace - I love Nautical knick knacks so this just found a place in my heart straight away. I actually got this necklace for a reduced price of £5.99 instead of £7.99. This necklace has a long chain and sits beautifully on my chest just above the cut of one of my swing dresses! Perfect! The necklace is nice and light and not too bulky and adds the perfect touch to an outfit, especially a nautical one!  If you do require a longer chain for a necklace (they do give measurements on the site for each piece of jewellery!) then they do give you an option on the sidebar to buy either a longer chain or chain extension! 


The second necklace I bought which made me super happy when I saw it was this little Record and Clef Gold Tone necklace! I have never ever seen anything like this anywhere and I knew I just had to buy it! And I got it for a super price of just £4.50!! The record on the necklace comes in 3 colours of; teal, pink and red. I am seriously considering buying one for my friend for their birthday cause this necklace is just the cutest! The chain on this necklace is shorter then the anchor one; sitting quite high up on the chest towards the neck, so if you prefer a longer chain so purchase another or an extension; however I love the length of this necklace cause it isn't too long for when I am doing some dancing! 

Would I recommend this shop to you? Absolutely! The prices are reasonable, and relatively cheap! The products are shipped super quick and they are of fantastic quality! So go and check out Bow and Crossbones!


Lots of Love


Emma

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment