Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Day Can Be Hard...

Its come to be that day in the year again were there is the segregation of those who are single and those who are in a relationship... Yup, its Valentine's Day; and to be quite honest with all of you, I am dreading it terribly. If you know me personally, you will know I had a very difficult year with relationships last year. One was a long distance relationship and the other was a long term one, which slowly turned into a on-off relationship before he moved away. I am not afraid to show my emotions after months of bottling things up about how I really felt, and the only people I can thank for helping me was my friends. 
How am I going to try and cope? - Okay, well, you can deem it stupid or silly but me and my best friend have actually sent each other a Valentine's Card as we have both recently become part of 'Singleton'. What I am also going to do is treat myself and keep myself busy. I am going to be doing a deep cleansing of my house, top to bottom. I will then bake myself, yes myself, some cookies (death by triple chocolate cookies if you really must know!) and not think about my feelings one little bit. Whether this will be successful or not I really don't know, but I will try my hardest. For me, I won't also be having my phone on me. The reason for this is, my ex who I am now friends with may text me, making me think emotionally of the past. I will try and keep strong, but please, if any of you feel like you are having an emotional breakdown tomorrow, treat yourself, indulge in something you love, because you deserve to be happy, just as much as those people who are in a relationship, if not more. Your knight in shining armour will come one day, until then just keep beautiful!

Tomorrow will be hard for myself, and for others who feel alone or upset, it can feel like everyone around you is in a relationship, and it can seriously play with your mind, just ignore it, easy said then done I know; but if you can ignore one thing, then that makes you just a little bit stronger then if you were to think about. And if you do think about the things you don't want to think about, don't punish yourself. Think of the bright magical future ahead. The past can't be changed but the future can.

You are all beautiful and amazing. And to me, it doesn't matter if one or a million people read my blog, the followers I have, each and every one of you make me happy and feel special that you actually want to read the rubbish I write about! 

Bless You All. 
Stay Safe.
Stay Beautiful.

Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment