Monday 18 February 2013

Lee Stafford Hair Update!

Before...
On the 23rd of August 2012, I made the drastic move of cutting my hair from below my shoulders, into a pixie cut - the image on the right. And since November I have been growing my hair back out, with the help of my Lee Stafford Hair Treatment products. I use the Shampoo, Conditioner and the actual treatment product 'for hair that never grows past a certain length' (you can see my review of these products here). I am now into my third month with using these products and I have noticed some huge changes!
Below you can see an image of my hair taken today. (Warning, no make-up - Sunday's are make-up free days!) 


February 2013
The general health of myhair is probably the most obvious change! Before using the Lee Stafford products my hair felt brittle and very broken, but now my hair feels soft everyday, and I have next to know split ends in my hair. My aim is to get my hair back to the length I used to have before I trimmed my hair in January 2012 which was about boob length! Right now, I am super pleased with how much my hair has grown and the improvement of my general hair health! I will definitely be continuing to use LS products in the future!

Emma

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looking awesome! I am using lee stafford too and his stuff is amazing! I see about an Inch of growth per month. Will be following your hair growth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I must say the general health of my hair alone has improved! So glad you like the products too! Next update will be around either the next time I have a haircut, with my hairdressers opinion or in April! xoxo

    ReplyDelete