Wednesday 20 February 2013

Bargain Buy - Electric Blue Heels

Yesterday morning I popped into my local town to run some errands and meet up with some friends and I, who I am always up for a brilliant bargain went into the Salvation Army Charity Shop. As per always I went straight to the shoe section (which is right next to the hair accessories section!) saw these beautiful shoes!

These shoes are an Electric Blue Patent Platform heel. These are quite high at around 9cm; but with the platform the shoe doesn't actually feel as high as they look! I am one of those people who can't physically wear heels all day long and get no pain whatsoever. My feet will ache, but these shoes feel as if they are padded in the actual inside of the shoe! I bought these beautiful shoes for just a small £4.99! 


These shoes and me were just meant to be! I got these shoes in a size 5 1/2 (UK size!) which is my exact shoe size! 


Proof that going to charity shops are the way forward in fashion!


Emma

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment