Wednesday 23 April 2014

OOTW: Casual & Classy

Yup, I'm back to my hectic life again (sigh) college, work and modelling are all back at the forefront of my agenda again and things are going to be getting super busy. I thought I'd share a super comfortable summer suit look I've been wearing to my work meetings recently when its been warm, and I'm just totally loving everything about it!




White Long Sleeved Cardigan, Next - £16

White and Black Peter Pan Collar Top, Primark - £3

Black Pencil Skirt, Thrifted



White Bow Wedges, Simply Be - £20
(Discontined)

Isn't this just adorably cute?! I love how figure hugging it is too, and shows off all my lovely curves!

Hair and make-up are super simple, seeing as I have to wear this to work - I just have a thin winged eyeliner with a dab of foundation and my Baby Lips lip balm in 'Pink Punch'. I've just pulled one side of my hair back with a white hair flower just for a little more cutesy look. I'm giving my hair a little break from styling just so it doesn't get too damaged with the curling and the setting every other day or so!

See you soon my petals!

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment