Wednesday 2 April 2014

OOTW: Summer Spots

I know you guys have seen this adorable skirt before, but sometimes I can't always afford a new outfit for every single day - and its so easy to fashion the same clothes in a different style! 





Black Marilyn Cat Eye Sunglasses, Wear it Again Sam - £10
(Also here)
White Gold Button Collared Top, New Look - £8
(Discontinued)
Navy Polka Dot Liesel Skirt, Collectif - £46.50
Rockabilly Pumps, Babycham - £15
(Discontinued)

I just super love everything about this adorable outfit! You can also add a white cardigan over your shoulders if it becomes a little chilly or if there's a bit of a spring breeze! I'm totally enjoying this sunny weather we are having, it makes little old me so happy and cheerful and I just love to twirl around in pretty skirts in the summer!

This outfit is super light, and perfect for when we get some really hot weather, you could wear a petticoat with this skirt, but sometimes I prefer to wear it without (like above) because the skirt has such a lovely fit as it is!

My make-up is super plain today I've just got a thin winged eyeliner on its own, with foundation and a lip gloss I haven't used in what feels like forever! I've used the Mary Kay Nourishine Plus lip gloss in shade Beach Bronze as its super subtle but has a gorgeous shimmer to it! (You can buy it here!)

See you soon!

Summer Kisses

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment