Wednesday 9 April 2014

OOTW: Chill Out, Its Easter!

I've been looking forward to the Easter holidays since the February Half Term ended - I'm only working 2 days this holiday, and I've just got to do revision for college! Seeing as I'm not going out every day I just like to have chill out clothes on, like for revision or doing my laundry or ironing.



Rockabilly Baggy Tattoo Top, Primark - £8

Black Leggings, Peacocks - 2 for £10


I haven't got any make-up on so I can let my skin breathe for a bit and I'm totally loving just doing nothing for a change!

My hair is just a complete mess so I've tied it up into a high messy bun and let it do its own thing.

My toe nails are painted as are my nails, but I forgot to take a picture for some reason - but they are in the lilacy colour from the Barry M Gelly Nail Polishes shade 'Prickly Pear' (you can buy it here).

Well see you for my next post my lovelies!

Emma Victoria
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment