Wednesday 18 June 2014

OOTW; The Saturday Dress

 The other week I went to the Brighton Vintage Fair and Decided to go shopping in Brighton afterwards! While walking through the lanes I arrived at my favourite stall, the one with all the pretty vintage dresses! Then this one caught my eye... I'd been eyeing this dress up for a while and it was only £30! When picking this dress up however I got my sizes completely wrong... I forgot that a large was a size 14 NOT 16... BUT IT STILL FITS PERFECTLY! Two in one!!!!


Saturday Dress, Hell Bunny - £30
(depending where you buy from)
Bow Tie Shoes, New Look - £5 (sale)
Hair Flowers, Amazon (Pack of 10) - £3.89
White Sunglasses, Bow and Crossbones - £6

I've put my hair in plaits quite a lot recently, and it just looks so cute! Because I'm growing my hair a little I've not been able to do this in ages! Anywho, on to my make-up I just went for a super simple look for this outfit and just had mascara and a little bit of pale pink lipstick just to go with the purple of the dress!

Seeing as my hair was in plaits I just decided to put a white and purple hair flower on each side for that extra cuteness and my white sunglasses just add to the retro style of this outfit!

I'm not wearing any shapewear/corset with this dress, and no bra as it holds the boobs up quite well! 





Cheeky jumping shot too!!

Eeek, I'm just loving summer!

Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment