Saturday 21 June 2014

My Favourite Top!

A little blog write up following my YouTube Video from the other week! As said, these tops compliment my bust and tummy amazingly and are so easy to style in different ways! 




I have 2 of the Polka Dot Tops. One in Candy Pink and the other in Navy

Buy Here

I also have 2 plain, white and Black, for easy pairings with patterned skirts or for an office look with some cigarette trousers or swing trousers.

Buy Here


I also have 2 patterned tops, one which is a Black and Cherry top, new to the Spring/Summer 2014 collection, and the other being the red gingham top from last summer.

Cherry Top - Buy Here
Gingham Top - Buy Here



I just love the cut of these tops, and they are super complimentary to those with a bigger bust! I love the fact they also have a stretchy bit on the sleeves. You can either wear it with the sleeves up as normal or you can wear them off the shoulder (which by the way looks absolutely adorable!).

I'd definitely recommend this top - its one of my favourites and they are so easy to style with several different outfits!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment