Wednesday 4 June 2014

OOTW: Winter to Summer!

You may remember way back in January when I featured a winter outfit with the Collectif Blackwatch Skirt... In this weeks OOTW, I thought I'd show you what I've done to get a summer twist!


Peter Pan Collar Top, Primark - £5
Black Patent Frothy Soda Flat Shoes, Clarks - £44.99
Leopard Print Cat Eye Sunglasses, eBay - £8

For the summmer look I just paired the skirt with this cute little peter pan collar top, and its also perfect if you don't want to show too much cleavage. Its quite a light outfit too, so it keeps you nice and cool in the summer heat!

I did my hair in a style I've been doing a lot recently. Just taking some hair at the front and plaiting them round and clipping them at the back of my head - you can either leave the hair lose like I have here of pop it into a looped ponytail (watch here on how to do this!). 

For my make-up its just a little bit of foundation and some mascara. Nothing too spectacular. I don't like wearing too much make-up in the summer cause of the sweat and that. (yuck.)

I've also resorted to my leopard print sunglasses as my black ones have broken and only just bought some new ones (yay) which are more expensive but awesome quality!

Anywho my darlings, I best be off for today! If you have any post suggestions do let me know!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment