Wednesday 2 July 2014

OOTW; The Charlotte..

WARNING - THIS OOTW IS JUST TOO DARN CUTE!!!!!!!!

Hello darlings, me again!!

So after Saturday's post being rather a bit formal and sad (please read if you haven't already, it is rather important), so I decided to do the most adorable OOTW possible!!





White Chiffon Headscarf, eBay - £4

Lavender Charlotte Dress, Hell Bunny £30
(Size 16)

Marilyn Cat Eye Sunglasses, Wear it Again Sam - £9.99

Peep Toe Slingbacks, Peacocks - £12



MUA Luxe Lip Lacquer, shade 'Reckless'

Nails
White Barry M Polish
Blue Sparkle Barry M Polish
I cannot get enough of this look, its just perfect and cute all rolled into one! I definitely get that cute 50's teen feel with this outfit, it makes my figure look fab by enhancing my curves and sits just on the knee making it not too short!

I'm currently using a new red lipstick, which I've discovered! I really love the velvet finish to the lips when using this lacquer, although it dried my lips out at first it did give an amazing effect!

Review

Overall this dress ticks all the boxes... The skirt has amazing movement and is perfect for twirling in! This dress is fairly similar to the Gretel in all fairness, it has an adorable trim on the bottom of the skirt, and a thicker trim on the bust and pockets with a ribbon to tighten the top for cleavage (I went for the full on in your face boob cleavage, because I wanted a 'sexier' edge to the cute 50's teen). 

 I also really like the fact this dress has pockets... Sometimes when I go out, I just take my purse and phone and not a handbag, and the deep pockets on this dress make it perfect for me not have to carry everything in my hands. As said above the light material on this skirt is perfect for twirling, I often test without a petticoat just to see how well the skirt flows and this one definitely gets my seal of approval!

Since losing about 15lbs over the past few months, I've dropped drastically in my Hell Bunny sizes in clothes, I used to wear a 20/22 but now I'm actually fitting into 16 and 18's a bit better. I tried on my Bobbi Lee dress the other day and I'm slightly sad in the fact its too big for me, so I'll probably have to tailor that down.

Overall the Charlotte dress is a perfect light dress for summer, I'm completely loving Gingham patterns this summer and this lives up to my satisfaction/collection of gingham!

Love you lots

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment