Wednesday 23 July 2014

OOTW; Coral

So yesterday I popped to town, and my local Peacocks shop had a half price mid-summer sale! Happy Days! So I got a top, which is loose and baggy because of the hot weather, but I also got this rather beautiful dress!

Coral Peter Pan Dress, Peacocks - £16 (£8 on Sale)

Black Waist Belt, New Look - £2.99

Coral Bow Head Band, New Look - £5

Red and White Becca Bag, Collectif - £35

White Bow Wedges, Simply Be - £35
This outfit is simple, but really lovely and light for the heat we are having right now! My make-up is also just a little bit of white and 2 pink eyeshadows blended together with mascara and a tinted moisturiser which has SPF 15 in it too. Its just a little too hot for make-up and wearing lots of heavy clothing!
I just kept the whole outfit simple and effective, its perfect for strolling round the shops and also perfect for a business meeting, this dress is perfect for a number of different situations and definitely a good buy!

Hope you have a fab day my lovelies!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment