Wednesday 1 October 2014

OOTW; Pretty Perfect

I'm back my lovelies! Feels like forever since I've posted here, even though its only been 2 months. So, seeing as we are now hitting Autumn/Winter I think its time to crack on with the warmer outfits - but we can still look stylish wrapped up too!

Just to let you know, I'm not doing a new Halloween Outfit for each week like last year, as sadly I don't have the time as I work full time & model part time now. (Sorry! I might be able to conjure something up though!)


Patsy Herringbone Skirt, Collectif - £72 .50
Alice Top in Pink - Collectif - £15
Cream Gail Bolero, Collectif - £45
White Lace Bobby Socks, eBay - £3
Pink Double Flower Clip, eBay - £4
Black Belt, New Look - £4 (in a pair)
Pixie Boots, Clarks - £50 (5 years old, now discontinued)
Ivory Pearl Necklace, Collectif - £15
So you can probably see I'm still very much obsessed with Collectif... I'm always in and out of the Brighton store now days, and slowly becoming part of the furniture!

Make-up
Face
Collection 16 hour Foundation in Ivory
Collection 16 hour Concealer in Ivory
2True Concealer in 01
Bourjois Blush in shade Rose D'Or
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
Bourjois Clubbing Liner (Liquid) - Ultra Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Bourjois 'Rouge Edition' Lipstick in Shade 03


Nails
Barry Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish in Greenberry (Green) & Grapefruit 

I actually bought the skirt in the summer in Collectif when rumaging through the sale section in the Brighton Store, last skirt and in my size and I knew I had to have it! The skirt is a super thick Herringbone material and the quality is absolutely fantastic! It has a silk underskirt for that extra layer of warmth in the winter. The skirt is very heavy if I'm going to be honest, for some people this may raise an issue but not for myself personally. (I'm not sure if Collectif are bringing this skirt back for the AW14 Collection or not this year). I'm completely in love with the Alice top, its so basic yet so pretty and perfect to match with several different outfits! I just tied my hair up into a simple high ponytail and added a cute little flower clip for the perfect look. This look is so warm and cuddly that I totally can't wait for it to get a little colder so I can appreciate its cosyness even more!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment