Monday 29 April 2013

Your Head or Your Heart? ...

I'm confused, really confused. I have been so busy recently planning my dad's 50th Birthday party, sorting my room out with new furniture, working, revising, writing songs etc, I have felt like pulling my hair out and I have completely ignored about how I feel about someone who means the world to me... However, as I said I'm confused, I know in my head we can never be together, but my heart is telling me different. But who do I listen to, my head or my heart? To completely summarise my situation in a nutshell, I've fallen for my best friend, but he lives far away. So what would you do? For now, I will probably carry on, keeping myself busy until something comes up, but until that day I will try and work it out. 

Emma Victoria


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment