Tuesday 4 June 2013

OOTW: Tea for Two

This is a super quick OOTW today! I am off out with my lovely friend and band member Ryan! We both have the afternoon off and we both need to discuss some song writing business so we are off to Duddleswell Tea Rooms in the middle of the Ashdown Forest! 



Cobalt Blue and Coral leaf Tea Dress, Next - £26 (similar here)






White Woven Summer Wedges, New Look - SALE £10 (bought a couple of years ago!) - (similar here)



Union Flag Scarf/Bandana, Amazon -£2.25



Marilyn Cat Eye Sunglasses, Wear it Again Sam - £10 (similar here)



Today I am not wearing any make-up purely because, this morning at 5.30am, I really couldn't be bothered cause I was far too tired and needed to get to work! (Also because I have 2 super nasty spots that I want to heal before my next photoshoot!!)

I did this super quick while waiting for Ryan, so I do hope its okay!

Lots of Love my beauties!

Emma Victoria

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment