Monday 24 June 2013

OOTW: Travelling

Okay, as I explained in some of my earlier posts, I'm doing my OOTW today, instead of tomorrow as I just won't have the time tomorrow! Tomorrow, I have to go to college for my English Lesson, then the travelling begins... I have to get the train from Lewes to Guildford... then I have to have to wait in my dad's work (which I've never been to before) for around 45 minutes when we will leave to go to Blackpool (staying overnight at my aunt's) to then travel to Burnley for my Great Aunt's funeral on Wednesday  So because of all the travelling, I thought my OOTW would be inspired by the fact that even though you can have relaxing and comfortable clothes, you can still look good too!




Yellow Spot Loose Blouse, Next (SALE) - £8


Black Leggings, Peacocks - £12 (2 pack)


Pink Patent Handbag, Next - £40


Grey Ella 'Ugg' Boots, Amazon - £15.99



My nails are painted with the Mavala 'Touch of Provence' (lilac) and the Rimmel Lasting Finish in 'Hot Shot'. I just have my hair tied up into a high pony tail, however I may opt to have a half up/half down do, tomorrow, just to make it a little more 'chilled'.

Sorry this is a super quick post, but I've been busy at work and packing today and trying to sort out my silly emotions!

Millions of Love & Cuddles!

Emma Victoria

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment