Tuesday 11 June 2013

OOTW: Creative for College

Okay, so yesterday I went back to college for my transition weeks before going back to college full time in September, and after finding out my college had completely screwed up my timetable, I then had to wait for my friend to come in to keep me company for 2 hours!  Now, my week has completely changed, and I am so busy and tired I am writing this before my nap. However, I managed to take some photos of my outfit yesterday before heading back out to go and do a night shift at work! (Sidenote - I don't particularly look great in this photo so apologies!).


Joe Brown Summer Meadow Halter Dress, Simply Be - £32


Red Rockabilly Paisley Bandana, Collectif - £2.50



Retro Strawberry Ballerina Pumps, Shoe Diva - £20 (I am still unable to find this pair or any similar but when I do I shall post it for you!)


Floral Vintage Satchel, LYDC - £25.99

Again, I've just gone with my every day rockabilly make-up look with the winged eyeliner and wearing the Seventeen 'Hot Chilli' Lipstick. On the right is a picture of my beautiful Strawberry Pumps, which I can't seem to find anything similar too! The satchel is lovely and I bought this in the biggest size, but still struggle to close it... And one of the buckles doesn't work to button it close. However, I just can't part with this bag, but need a new (bigger) bag for when I go back in September so please give me your suggestions of some new bags, that aren't too expensive but super practical I'd be super appreciative! I also decided I curl my hair into big ringlets as I need to buy some new rollers for my hair, as my other ones were all kind of thrown out by my dad by accident! I curled these with the Babyliss curling iron featured in this post (here). I usually hold my curl in the iron for about a minute and spray it before I curl it with heat and after its just come out of the iron.

Much love


Emma Victoria


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment