Tuesday 18 June 2013

OOTW: Flirty & Floral

I took these pictures on Friday because I super loved my outfit that day and thought it would be a perfect outfit of the week! 



Cricket Cardigan, New Look (Sale) - £5

Ballerina T-Bar Pumps, New Look - £12




Pearl Necklace, Gift - £Free

You can see here I've just gone for a super simple look, and I am just wearing my Lancome Lip gloss in Bubblegum (pale pink) with winged eyeliner. My nails are painted with the Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in shade Greenberry and the Rimmel Lasting Finish in Hot Shot. 



Also don't forget to keep an eye out on my new Youtube Channel!

Billions of Love!

Emma Victoria!

xoxo

P.S. Next week's outfit of the week will be on MONDAY, this is because I have to go to Blackpool on Tuesday for my Great Aunt's funeral on wednesday, so keep an eye out next monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment