Wednesday 2 October 2013

OOTW; Ridiculously Retro!

Its the first post of October - and I'm now finally beginning to get back on track with my blogging schedule with the amount of work I have and with the new dog! I am being super cheeky this week as I'm showing you my current new favourite Autumn 'go-to' outfit which I wore for a photo shoot on Saturday (Images will be in a collage below!). I super love this outfit as its retro and also super comfy and warm with the weather getting cooler!

Dolores Sweetheart Gingham Top, Collectif - £30.00

Red Rockabilly Bandana, Collectif - £

Ivory Pearls, Collectif - £15.00

Denim Jeggings, Peacocks - £12.00

White Wedges, New Look - £11.99 (Similar here)

Earrings 

Handmade Swallow & Flower Earrings by 'The Ever After Nook'




For my hair and make-up I did my usual Winged eye liner (not too thick, just below the natural crease on the eye lid) and I used my current favourite lipstick Barry M shade 121 and also my favourite lip pencil the Revlon ColorStay Lipliner. My earrings are from the 'Ever After Nook' - I actually got to design these myself and these will soon be out for general release (keep an eye out on my blog for details soon!).


ALSO after this week I will be doing the next 4 OOTW's all being Halloween inspired with 'how-to's' on to acheive the looks for Halloween! So if you have any ideas then please comment below, or comment on my facebook page (please like my page!) and I will take them all in for consideration!


Lots of Love and Cuddles!


Emma Victoria


xoxo


Photo Shoot Pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment