Friday 4 October 2013

This or That Tag!


I was meant to have done this tag a little while back (woops) as my friend Stephanie from Stephanie Maverick tagged me to do it, so with a huge delay - HERE IT IS!


Make-up
Blush or Bronzer?
I am definitely more of a blusher sort of girl - I love having rosy cheeks as everyone says I just look cute and innocent when I have rosy cheeks (I did just say look, I am definitely not an innocent girl!)
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Definitely has to be Lipstick! I am a lipstick addict! I wear it everyday and carry around 3 different lipsticks with me everyday (even for college) just in case I want to wear another one!
Liner or Mascara?
Hmm tough one - I really like using liner but if I used liner, I'd have to use mascara to do my eyelashes cause otherwise that would just look odd - so I'll say mascara.
Foundation or Concealer?
CONCEALER!!!!! I have major, MAJOR, issues with spots at the moment so concealer is the one to be!
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour?
Colour all the way - I really like the colour to compliment the liner I use and the lipstick I'm wearing and the colour of my bandanna! Co-ordination is key!!!
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
Pressed because I am such a messy person sometimes and manage to throw everything all over my self... Convenience is key with me.


Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze?
I'm going to say China Glaze because I've never actually used O.P.I.
Long or short nails?
Long nails, not too long but long enough. (Not like the ones that look fake).
Acrylic or Natural?
Natural all the way! Because the more you use acrylics, the more they damage your natural nails. I've spent ages getting my nails to how I like them so much now so I avoid acrylic nails as much as possible!
Bright’s or Darks?
Brights! I like to be bold and brash - and I always love my nails being painted red!
Flower or No Flower?
I love flowers so yes, flowers, always.

Body
Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume, because as my band members say I'm a "rich bitch".
Lotion or Body butter?
Body butter because I love my cocoa body butter from Morrisons and my Satsuma Body Butter from Body Shop.
Body Wash or Soap?
Body Wash because I really love my Soap and Glory 'Foam Call' Body Wash!!
Lush or other bath companies?
I'm not a fussy little bunny at all but I'm currently super in love with Miss Patisserie Products!!

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
I've recently started to face my fear of jeans again. I used to live in jeans about 2-3 years ago, but I stopped as soon as I had people commenting on my bum, which made me have a huge fear of people judging my figure. Until the last 3 weeks, I've been wearing jeans and had more people comment on how fabulous my figure actually is - Body Confidence and nice people can do so much for someone like me!
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve?
Short sleeve because I always like adding a cardigan or a cute jacket! Accessories is key!
Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses all the way - because I have own over 30 dresses already and its forever going up!
Stripes or Plaid?
Stripes because I've wearing a lot of sort of Psychobilly outfits at the moment!
Flip Flops or Sandals?
Sandals because they are a little more stylish then flip flops, and I only wear flip flops when running errands and doing stuff round the house!
Scarves or Hats?
Hats - especially the 40's style hats which I'm really getting into and buying for when the winter comes and pairing them up with a pair of cute gloves!
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
Dangly earrings for glamour when I do photo shoots, but for everyday I prefer studs as they are more out the way (like when I go to work or college).
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces - I have a habit of constantly fiddling with bracelets, I don't know why, but Necklaces I just don't fiddle with!
Heels or Flats?
HEELS! Because I'm 5ft 5, and I just love how I walk wearing heels and it makes me feel more confident!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
I don't really wear either, but I'd probably choose Cowboy boots!
Jackets or Hoodies?
Jackets all the way baby!!
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21 because I just love me a good bargain!
Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
I've never shopped at either so I can't say - sorry!


Hair
Curly or Straight?
Curly because it makes me look so super cute and beautiful!
Bun or Ponytail?
Ponytail because I love being silly and constantly swinging it around haha!
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Butterfly clips for when I do my cutesy looks, but I use bobby pins all the time for when I style my hair!
Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair spray, especially my Elenett one because I just love that Hair spray with my life!
Long or Short?
I like hair which is kind of in the middle where its long enough to put up but short enough to wear down - around shoulder length. So I'm gonna say long I think?
Light or Dark?
Hmm I don't really prefer either, cause each hair colour is different on each person but for me personally light, because dark hair washes me out due to my light skin tone.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs?
I have in fact have had both styles in my life - and currently I prefer full bangs!
Up or Down?
I like my hair in an up-do with some hair falling down so I'll say up!

Random
Rain or Shine?
Shine
Summer or Winter?
Summer
Fall or Spring?
Fall
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate (nom nom nom)


East Coast or West Coast?
East Coast - I love New York!!!

I am also thinking about doing a post on a little wedding log book of what my dream wedding is! I've been watching Don't Tell The Bride (BBC3) and Say Yes to the Dress (TLC) on television a lot and it's made me start dreaming.... I mean thinking about my own wedding when I'm older! So if you want to see the post then let me know, or I might just do it and see what people think!

ALSO - I am finally doing my most requested post of them all! I am doing my Rockabilly Transformation - how I go from looking like everyday to photo shoot ready with steps along the way with how you can achieve this super awesome look!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment