Wednesday 7 May 2014

OOTW: Its Summer!

Back in mid March I had a little spending spree and I saw 2 beautiful dresses over on the Rockabilly Pinup website... I'd been eyeing them up for a while, and one of them was the red meriam dress!





White Cardigan, Next - £15

Black Belt, New Look - £5

Frothy Soda Shoes, Clarks - £44.99

Varied Size Pearl Necklace, Primark - £3

Pearl Bangles, Gift

Isn't this outfit just adorably cute?! I love it! Its so happy and summery! I'm totally loving the colour red this summer, I don't even know why! I think it might be a red and pink summer this year! I also love how the pearls compliment the white polka dots, its just cute! 

Please excuse my rather weird face in this picture... Alice was chewing her leg (yes she was chewing her leg, please do not be alarmed, she is just odd) and I forgot I was taking a picture... BUT my make-up went awfully perfect for this outfit! I managed to get my eyeliner super thin as well, which makes me so happy its unreal (its the smallest things right?) My red lipstick is the Barry M creme lipstick in shade 151 - this just had a blue undertone in it which makes my teeth look whiter... AND IT MATCHES THE DRESS!

Okay I know I've already said it but this outfit is just CUTE!

Anywho... See you for my next post! 

Lots of love my darlings!

Emma Victoria

xoxoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment