Wednesday 21 May 2014

OOTW; Rockin' & Rollin'

White Long Sleeved T-Shirt, Nouvelle - £12
Black Slimming Leggings, £10 - Next (Discontinued)
Black Pumps, Clarks - £44.99
Lollipop - Optional

So I got Imelda May's new album Tribal (yes I fangirled, cause I absolutely love her.) and I found that the album was much more 'rocker' side of rockabilly, which I absolutely love!! My favourite song right now is "Round the Bend" its pure perfection! Although, I think my family may already be sick of the album by how much I've played it...

Anywho, today's look is inspired by the rocker chic... I'm always pretty and girly, and well sometimes its good to just dress like a proper little rocker! I've still got a little cutesy in this outfit with the lollipop! You could either wear black pumps of military boots with this outfit, my boots need to be replaced but pumps are just as good!

Ever wish you were as talented as your idol?

Lots of Love

Emma V

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

P.S - I have a YouTube video going up on saturday... Amazing I know! It's to do with Collectif...

No comments:

Post a Comment