Wednesday 14 May 2014

OOTW: Oh My God Olivie!

Since probably about 2 years ago I've been pining over the Olivie, the reason I never bought it earlier was because A) I couldn't decide on which colour to buy first B) It wasn't available in my size. But I finally caved and bought the pink one seeing as I don't own many pink dresses!


Pink Paisley Bandana, Amazon - £2
T-Bar Heels, eBay - £15

I did my signature eyeliner, and I had white and pale pink eyeshadow blended out along with my neon pink Barry M lipstick!

I put my hair in a half up half down do. The up being a simple 60's bouffant along with my pink bandanna and the rest of my hair in its natural condition.

Recently I've been super in love with my parasol! I've always wanted one and I finally purchased this gorgeous one from Bow and Crossbones!!

Another technique I'm in love with is doing up the halter neck in a different way from normal, and its so cute! (And it makes me boobs look FAB!

Lots of love my gumdrops!

Emma Victoria

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment