Saturday 3 May 2014

Soap & Glory Powder Trip Review

Today is a review of the lovely S&G Powder Trip Set - I got this for Christmas from my best friend of 15/16 years and I LOVE it!

This product I have started using on a daily basis - I super love the feel of the product on my skin, it makes it look and feel amazing! I super love Soap and Glory products anyway, and this just furthers my love! The illuminating powder has to currently be my most used out of the trio - I normally use this powder on top of my foundation and face powder, especially when I do Marilyn Monroe make-up. 

The blush is also really nice, especially in its aesthetic look of all the different shades of pink that goes into the blusher - this comes up a really cute and rosy pink which is kind of perfect for the winter as the cold makes my cheeks go a rosy pink anyway! The blusher is the one in the top right corner and it is really soft against my skin too.

I haven't really used much of the bronzing powder as of yet, I tend to use bronzing powder in either the summer/autumn, however I have used it a handful of times and it doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa like most bronzing powders do (even when I buy the lightest shade humanly possible). 
I do like how it kind of is a nice golden colour against my skin which is pretty fair. I tend to apply mine against my jaw line and on the top of the apples of my cheeks. 

Other features include a mirror and a brush, the brush is like a half moon crescent brush, and it does have quite a good coverage for being such a little brush! The only real downfall I have for this product is that it is quite bulky and it does take up a fair amount of space in my handbag when I take it out, other then this, there really isn't any flaws in this product at all!

You can buy this product from Boots - £20

Much Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment