Wednesday 29 May 2013

Would You Rather; Beauty Tag!

Okay so I actually have the day off work, as I have lost my voice and have a horrible cough, because I work with disabled children I have to be careful if I'm poorly! So as I'm sat at home I thought I would blog to you all! I rather cheekily have stolen this beauty tag from my lovely friend Stephanie's Blog, (please check out her blog, its rather lovely!) and thought why not, as I'm feeling icky!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?


I'd much rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows because they aren't really essential for my everyday basic look, while eyeliner, lipstick and mascara is! 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Honestly, I'd actually chop off all my hair, cause then I can go through the process or having loads of different styles as it grows, and considering my hair doesn't take that long to grow anyway, and I always seem to have a habit of changing my hairstyle a lot anyway!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 

Hmm, this is tough. I'd probably say coral, my skin tone seems to go well with a mixture of colours, and pink may come out a little harsh against my skin tone compared to coral. 

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up?

We all know that I seem to have a some what obsession with clothes, so the answer is completely obvious. On a ratio, I'd probably spend about £700 on clothes and the other £300 on make-up.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye-liner, or eye-liner as lipstick?

I'd probably choose eye-liner as lipstick, as most of my lipsticks tend to be bright red or neon pink... not sure that'd look too good on my blue eyes or not... thoughts?

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Umm, well I've only been to Sephora once and that was the one in Times Square, New York, and I've never used MAC products either.

7. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

I'd probably just use one lip colour for the rest of my life, and that would be my Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Lip Colour in Red passion! Red lips are the best thing to finish and complete an outfit!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?


To be perfectly honest with you, I do in fact wear some of my summer clothes in the winter! I genuinely wear my summer skirts and dresses in the winter just adding tights to keep my legs warm! I don't tend to have many winter clothes and if I do, they are genuinely just jumpers to go over a top or something!


9. Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round?


I love to have bold and bright nails, bright pinks, reds, purples and all sorts, so I'd definitely choose bright nails! I love my bright Mavala nail polishes, as they don't tend to chip too easily and the pigment of them are just fantastic!


10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?


I'd prefer to sacrifice my favourite lip product amazingly enough! I never tend to wear lipstick without my Soap and Glory 'Supercat' Eyeliner, so I'd definitely give up my lipstick rather then my eye-liner!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

I think messy bun, I tend to wear my hair in a messy bun more then I do a pony tail nowadays. I find it easier and it just gives that 'rush and ready' look!

12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? 

I'd love to not keep painting my nails, I rarely use lip gloss as I prefer lipsticks the matte stay of lipsticks I prefer to gloss as it rubs and comes off much easier. So I'd probably say never use lip gloss!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? 

I'd rather shave off my eyebrows and have none at all! I never highlight my eyebrows anyway, but it just saves plucking them all the time to keep them neat. 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I'd rather live without nail polish, I tend to use make-up more then nail polish anyway, and it'd be easier to not keep painting my nails anyway!

As I said above, pretty please have a look at Stephanie's blog, its so lovely! My next blog post will about my new nautical Betty Boop pyjamas, which are so super adorable! Lets hope I feel better soon!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment