Tuesday 21 May 2013

OOTW: Retro & Relaxed

Okay so this weeks Outfit of the Week is called 'retro and relaxed'. I kinda gave it this name cause I have been super busy this weekend, as I've now gone back to work and I've been busy running errands that a dress just isn't suitable, especially in this (beautiful?) weather in the UK! (Yes, I am talking about the rain... *sigh*).





Red Rockabilly Paisley Bandana - Collectif  £2.50


Freddie Knitted Top (Candy Pink) - Collectif £34.50


Black Treggings - Peacocks £10


Pink Spot Messenger Bag - Anladia £16


Chunky Black Heels - Clarks £49.99











I have just done some simple retro make-up, using a pencil eyeliner instead of my liquid liner as I'm in a hurry in the morning! I love my Super Stay 24 hour lipstick as it lasts all day so I don't have to keep touching up! I have done basic winged eyeliner over the top of some natural shade of eyeshadow!

Love & Wishes to you all!


Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment