Tuesday 28 May 2013

OOTW: Pretty in Pink!

Who enjoyed the fantastic bank holiday weather we had? I most certainly did! Just to clear things up, I actually took these photos yesterday before going to perform yesterday afternoon, and I am absolutely in love with my new outfit and dress!




Pink Polka Dot Hetty dress, Lindy Bop - £29.99

Black Belt, New Look - £4.99


Pink Record & Music Clef Necklace, Bow and Crossbones - £4.50

Gold Jewel Kitten Heels, New Look - £5 (last pair in Sale)


Pink Glitter Bow, Beauxoxo - £5


Sock Bun, Peacocks - £1


I hope you like this look! I adore dresses with the full circle skirts, you can wear these with or without a petticoat! I love this dress while wearing the petticoat as it just gives that extra 'wow' to the outfit! I also added the Glitter bow for a bit of sparkle to this outfit! For my make-up, I just have a simple thin winged eye liner and I used my pink Barry M Lipstick! I bought the Lindy Bop 'Hetty' rockabilly dress from the LB's Amazon store, and I must say this is made of the most perfect material if its a hot day, I find the dress is quite light and not too heavy, and the polka dots are just so super adorable!


Loads of Love!

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment