Saturday 4 January 2014

Yummy Bee Babydoll Review

I thought I would start reviewing some of the lingerie that I own, I know quite a few people who are plus size, do struggle with confidence issues, and what better way to help you find lingerie and also help me carry on building confidence then to start doing these reviews! 


I have these 2 Yummy Bee babydolls, both the same style in Black and White. These are the Sequin Embroidered Babydolls. These are available in a range of colours and from sizes 8-26. This is a 2 piece set (1 Babydoll + 1 thong) per set.These are really comfy for even lounging about the house in. I only have one snag about these, and that's the material on the bust can be a little bit irritating on the puppies, so I opt to wear a bra with mine, however if you just want to sew on some simple padding you can as this wouldn't effect the whole look of the babydoll! They  also have  ribbon just below the bust which is just a really sweet aesthetic touch. The bottom of the babydoll is also hemmed with a silk ribbon, again another simple touch.The materical is super soft as well and isn't at all that irritating, they are also super comfy to sleep in!

My absolutely favourite part is that these have adjustable straps - I super love items that have this, it means that I can adjust it to make it comfortable for me!

I bought these in a size 16-18 and these were £!5.99 - Buy here

Much Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment