Wednesday 22 January 2014

OOTW: Collectif Fairy Dress!

Today I thought I would show you a dress I got back in December, which I also wore for a photoshoot - I actually wore this on Christmas day as well, after Alice jumped up and managed to make my other dress muddy within 5 minutes of me putting it on! I don't know if they still sell this dress, or if they will be restocking it or not, but I super love this dress to maybe even wear on a date (yes I am finally starting to go out on dates again!) as its smart but not too formal so it can pass for casual too! It has a stretchy back and adjustable straps which is PERFECT!


Image - Eddie Stewart Photography
Red Fairy Dress, Collectif - £55

Ivory Pearls, Collectif - £15

T-Bar Heels, eBay - £!5

Pink Gold Stud Bow, Charity - £1 (2 in a pack)

You can also pair this with a fur coat or shrug for winter and maybe a black cardigan/bolero for summer!

Hair and Make-up
My friend Marie did my hair for this, as I'm still a rookie at doing victory rolls myself, as I had a small fear inside myself for doing them, but now facing it! I've also done a post on doing victory rolls and how you can do them yourself with a easy to follow step by step! My make-up is pretty simple, I have used my white Rimmel Eyeshadow in "Glam Ice" across my whole eye lid, particularly in the corner without blending, I then added a sparkly strong pigmented pink from about half way in on my eyelid to the outer and blended the white into the pink (blending outwards) but not too much so it's still visible on the eye. Then add a medium thickness eyeliner and do your red lips (I'm also doing a perfect red lips tutorial so look out for that too!)

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment